PLAY FREE ONLINE FISHING GAMES

Free Fishing Games. Play free fun Fishing games on your PC for kids and adults of all ages. Included reviews of best selling Fishing game called "Sega Bass Fishing" by Sega. Check out the other free games categories on the right.





PLAY FLYSIM FLY FISHING GAME






PLAY TROPHY BASS 2007






PLAY BIG CATCH






PLAY SPEARFISHING






PLAY SUPER FISHING






PLAY SHARK BAIT






PLAY PRO BASS FISHING







PLAY DEEP SEA FISHING




REVIEWS AND RATINGS FOR SEGA BASS FISHING



Overall Rating of 4 out of 5 Stars

Positive Review: Great, fun, exciting, and really teaches you how to fish and what to expect in real how a fish would respond to its surroundings, I must admit I love fishing and really catch my tail to fish as in this game i did in the beginning for a few minutes but after learning and having patience it was hard to leave once I got the fishes biting, look people if you really want to know the art of fishing buy this I'm sure I would catch more fishes by the sea now, can't wait to go, thanks Wii you really have a way of bringing the outdoor activities inside your house.

Positive Review: Best fishing game I have come across yet. It has some limitations like not being able to set drag or change line weight, but otherwise it is lots of fun. My husband and I like to compete against each other in the arcade mode. There is a tournament mode that lets you fish ten places, but it takes a while and is better for solo play. Graphics are great too.

Negative Review: This is supposed to be a basic, arcade style fishing game for the family to play. One assumes an adult or child could pick it up and catch fish with little practice. This is not the case; not even close. The controls are so slow and unresponsive that after about 4 hours of playing time, I still am lucky to catch even 10% of the fish I hook. Why make a family arcade game so hard? I have had at least 5 other people, from rookies to expert gamers try to catch fish and no one seems to be able to master the action. If you enjoy watching fish after fish break off, then I guess you would enjoy this title. You can be critical of my review if you want, but if you are buying this game for the 8-15 year old crowd, then buyer beware in my book. The game will end up collecting dust!

HUNTING AND FISHING GAMES

Play Hunting Games

Bear Hunting Games

Moose Hunting Games

Deer Hunting Games

Duck Hunting Games

Turkey Hunting Games

Elk Hunting Games

Bird Hunting Games

Fishing Games

Bass Fishing Games