FREE PC POKEMON GAMES

Free Pokemon Games. Play free fun Pokemon games on your PC for kids of all ages. Included reviews of best selling Pokemon game called "Pokemon SoulSilver" by Nintendo. Check out the other free games categories on the right.







PLAY POKERIDE









PLAY POKEMON KILLER








PLAY POKEMON TOWERING LEGENDS








PLAY POKEMON JIGSAW 4






PLAY POKEMON THE REVOLUTION



REVIEW AND RATINGS OF BEST SELLING POKEMON GAME




Overall Rating of Pokemon SoulSilver is 4 1/2 out of 5 Stars

Positive Review: Great game for those just entering the Pokemon world or well seasoned veterans. Even if you've played the previous Gold/Silver versions, this game offers plenty of new experiences to keep you from getting bored with it. There are lots of new mini games, and the improved graphics and animation scenes are great. Plus 16 badges and the ability to catch and obtain so many different types of Pokemon will keep you busy for even longer! I highly recommend this game for any Pokemon fans.

Positive Review: I can't stop playing it. I have shown it to some of my friends and now I have to fight to get my ds back from them.

Neutral Review: Game was difficult to get going . It was for my grandson who is 7 yrs old. took about 1 week to figure out how to get the game going, my grandson is very adept at these games he was persist ant and finally conquered it. I would not recommend this game as It is a bit pricey and once he learned how to play he lost interest. There are a lot better less costly games out to play.

HUNTING AND FISHING GAMES

Play Hunting Games

Bear Hunting Games

Moose Hunting Games

Deer Hunting Games

Duck Hunting Games

Turkey Hunting Games

Elk Hunting Games

Bird Hunting Games

Fishing Games

Bass Fishing Games