FREE SPIDERMAN GAMES

Spiderman Games. Play free fun Spiderman games on your PC for kids and adults of all ages. Included reviews of most popular Spiderman game called "Web of Shadows" by Activision. Check out the other free games categories on the right.




PLAY SPIDER MAN CITY RAID







PLAY SPIDER MAN






PLAY SPIDERMAN DARK SIDE






PLAY SPIDERMAN 3








PLAY SPIDERMAN DOC OCK RAMPAGE





REVIEWS OF THE MOST POPULAR SPIDERMAN GAME




Overall Rating for Spidermans "Web of Shadows" is 4 out of 5 Stars

Positive Review: I was extremely surprised by this one. With all of the games out for the holiday season, Spiderman Web of Shadows may fall off your radar. I have previously played part 3 and 2 of spiderman and I didn't like them, but when I saw the video of the combat of this one on XBOX Live I thought I may give it a shot. I am glad I did, in this game you really feel like Spiderman, I just completed PT 2 of the story and I have a lot of Air Combos, special moves and assistance Characters. The coolest part about this game is the new fighting system, it makes the game very enjoyable. You can fight most enemies entirely in the air once you level up. You can become evil or good at different points throughout the game and that determines which characters assist you as well as the ending (guessing) but you can still switch between the standard (good guy) red and blue and the(evil) black costumes at will, and even mid combo, which makes for some pretty interesting gameplay once you master the game (your friends will be impressed). The helper characters, which I wont spoil for you, will stay on screen so long as you keep fighting and your special meter stays full.

Overall this is a good sandbox game and there are plenty of those on the XBOX 360 to choose from such as GTAIV, Hulk, God Father and etc. I have played most of these games but this is the only one of these types of games that have held my interest long enough to the point that I am on the verge of beating it. The rest of these games, although good games, gets either extremely difficult (I hate the motorcycle chase in GTAIV) or I just lose interest. I didn't find anything too negative about this game except for the graphics could have been a little better, and sometimes the camera angle gets weird when you transition from wall running, to web swinging or walking on the ground, other than that I would definitely recommend this game.

Fair Review: Smooth graphics and fluid motions. Gets a little too button-mashy after awhile, but the story is pretty decent. Swinging around the city, jumping, and climbing up buildings is very well done. Lack of online multiplayer means you'll probably just play the game once through and then replay some parts making different decisions, but eventually get bored and move to another game.

HUNTING AND FISHING GAMES

Play Hunting Games

Bear Hunting Games

Moose Hunting Games

Deer Hunting Games

Duck Hunting Games

Turkey Hunting Games

Elk Hunting Games

Bird Hunting Games

Fishing Games

Bass Fishing Games