FREE STAR WARS PC VIDEO GAMES

Free Star Wars Games. Play free fun Star Wars games on your PC for kids and adults of all ages. Included reviews of a popular Star Wars game called "Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga" by Lucas Arts Entertainment. Check out the other free games categories on the right.



PLAY FLASH WARS STAR WARS





PLAY CLONE WARS





PLAY LEGO STAR WARS DEMO




PLAY STAR WARS 3D TRENCH RUN





PLAY JEDI KNIGHT II




RATING AND REVIEWS OF LEGO STAR WARS "THE COMPLETE SAGA"




Overall Rating is 4 1/2 out of 5 Stars

Positive Review: When I read an earlier review that said the game didn't use the Wii remote as a lightsaber I was disappointed and decided not to buy the game. However, we rented it a couple days ago and I was both surprised and very happy to find that you can swing the Wii remote and the characters on screen swing their lightsabers. You can also control the lightsaber by pressing the "B" button, which sometimes is easier.
In a way I'm happy you don't have to try and aim the Wii remote to shoot the blasters because I find pointing the Wii remote at an object on the screen to be the most challenging aspect of using the Wii remote.
Overall, this is a very fun game that I can play with my son, and even though we already have earlier versions of all episodes, I'm considering buying this one for the Wii after we return the rental one.

Neutral Review: My 9 yr old son really likes this game, but mom thinks it's still a bit too violent. Sure they're lego figures, but they're still punching each other and trying to destroy each other. I like the fighter starcraft stuff, but not the battles the figures have to do. We also don't like that you can't save in the middle of a level, you need to start over from the beginning of that level. My son does like going through the game and remembering the different scenes from the movie and knowing what comes next, which is fun.

HUNTING AND FISHING GAMES

Play Hunting games

Bear Hunting Games

Moose Hunting Games

Deer Hunting Games

Duck Hunting games

Turkey Hunting Games

Elk Hunting Games

Bird Hunting Games

Fishing Games

Bass Fishing Games