FREE MONSTER TRUCK GAMES

Monster Truck Games. Play free fun Monster Truck games on your PC for kids of all ages. Included reviews of most popular Monster Truck game called "Monster Jam - Urban Assault" by Activision. Check out the other free games categories on the right.




PLAY MONSTER TRUCKS






PLAY MONSTER TRUCK NITRO






PLAY MONSTER TRUCKS UNLEASHED







PLAY MONSTER TRUCK RAMPAGE






PLAY MONSTER TRUCK DAREDEVIL





PLAY CRAZY MUSTANG



REVIEWS OF MOST POPULAR MONSTER TRUCK GAME



Overall Rating of Monster Jam is 4 1/2 out of 5 Stars

Positive Review: This game is really fun. I mean really! Great for stress relief too. Feels like driving a real monster truck (not that I've ever done that), but just having fun smashing through all kinds of obstacles in all kinds of beautifully rendered environments... It feels so real. Better than any arcade game I've ever played... Ten thumbs up for dad... My 5 year old loves it too. :)

Positive Review: Got my son this game for Christmas last year along with his new Wii. The whole family enjoyed playing it. My nephew wanted it, but received a different kind of monster truck game and was disappointed. I ordered this one for his 10th birthday and I was his hero :-) The graphics are good, the courses are challenging, and the sound effects are cool. I would recommend the game for anyone who likes monster truck racing and freestyle or any kid who likes trucks!

Neutral to Negative Rating: I just rented this to try out other racing games for wii. Doing the mini games like destroying things and stunts was fun but doing the racing was like it was on pro and it wasn't. I couldn't get past 4th and neither could my brother so the racing was very hard. But the other stuff was fun but after awhile it got boring just smashing stuff over and over.

HUNTING AND FISHING GAMES

Play Hunting Games

Bear Hunting Games

Moose Hunting Games

Deer Hunting Games

Duck Hunting Games

Turkey Hunting Games

Elk Hunting Games

Bird Hunting Games

Fishing Games

Bass Fishing Games