FREE TARZAN PC VIDEO GAMES

Tarzan Games. Play free fun Tarzan games on your PC for kids and adults of all ages. Included reviews of most popular Tarzan game called "Tarzan Untamed". Check out the other free games categories on the right.





PLAY TARZAN JUNGLE JUMP








PLAY TARZAN JIGSAW







PLAY TARZAN DEMO






PLAY SORT MY TILES 2






PLAY TARZAN COLOR






REVIEWS OF THE MOST POPULAR TARZAN GAME



Overall rating of Tarzan Untamed is 3 1/2 out of 5 Stars

Positive Review: This Game is lots of fun. Me and my sisters love playing it. Its not really easy or extremely hard. But it is a challenge and the settings are always cool. The graphics are PERFECT! I cant think of one wrong thing about the game. If your looking for a game to buy this is it!

Positive Review: I bought this game as a gift for another adult. We have played this game together and it is loads of fun. Pretty challenging, but not too impossible to beat. We don't play video games 24X7, so we have not completed all levels yet. Many levels of play and once you have completed the level you need to go back through it to get items that you missed in order to move on to higher levels. Great for someone looking for adventure with blood and guts.

Negative Review: This game is one of the worst I have ever seen for ps2!. I was extremely disappointed with the graphics! the game play was awful! I found my self frustrated and annoyed. The load time was way over limits for such poor graphics all UBI soft did was take the ps1 game and make it a little harder. Tarzan untamed is just a platform game I thought
I was back on my old Super Nintendo there is only one path, one way! everything else is decoration! I myself am a true Tarzan fan but this is awful! and for 50 bucks its even worse.

HUNTING AND FISHING GAMES

Play Hunting Games

Bear Hunting Games

Moose Hunting Games

Deer Hunting Games

Duck Hunting Games

Turkey Hunting Games

Elk Hunting Games

Bird Hunting Games

Fishing Games

Bass Fishing Games