FREE DEER HUNTING GAMES

Free Deer Hunting Games. Play free fun Deer Hunting games on your PC for kids and adults of all ages. Included reviews of best selling Deer Hunting game called "Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010" by Activision. Check out the other free games categories on the right.





PLAY HUNTING UNLIMITED 2009







PLAY ESPN DEER HUNTING







PLAY DEER HUNTER 2005








PLAY HUNTING UNLIMITED 2









PLAY DEER HUNT






PLAY DEER SHOOTER



RATINGS AND REVIEWS OF ONE OF THE BEST DEER GAMES



Overall Rating for Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 is 4 out of 5 Stars

Positive Review: Just purchased my first WII at the new reduced price. Wanted a new shooter that came with it's own gun peripheral. The Top Shot Wii sawed off shotgun peripheral worked well once I got the right configuration selected from the options. The game controls are very intuitive and the first few levels of the game that I have played through have proven enjoyable enough without being too difficult. The continue is a great help whenever you come to an untimely demise and being pretty much of a pacifist, I find the action fairly comfortably paced. Someone who is pickier about constant action, high intensity and challenge from a first person shooter, probably would find this a bit of a yawner, but as a recreational hunting simulation it definitely satisfies. Of course there is the familiar problem with occasional invisible walls, but from what I've seen in video reviews of other hunting games, it is fairly minimal. The multiplayer is reminiscent of Deer Drive with a lot larger variety of animals. I have had gamers between the age of 10 to 74 play this game and it appeals to all age groups.

Negative Review: When my brother and I bought this game I couldn't wait to take it home and play it. After we began, I thought it was a little difficult but I would get used to it. Boy was I ever wrong. First off, the controls are awkward (the gun trigger is not even in the right place) and second, the controls are way over sensitive. I would also comment on the graphics but its Wii so there is naturally going to be something to be desired in that department (not a big deal anyway). For me gameplay is more important than graphics and Activision, well they just didn't make the grade this time. We played the demo on xbox 360 and it was a blast!!! So logically it should be even more fun with the interactive nature of the Wii. It is just simply not the case. If you want to play or buy this particular game, I suggest you do so for a different platform. The game on Wii falls way short of the mark. For those who are shooting fans, they definitely did not keep this one in the ten ring. If you like this game then great, as for me, I will take a pass.

HUNTING AND FISHING GAMES

Play Hunting Games

Bear Hunting Games

Moose Hunting Games

Deer Hunting Games

Duck Hunting Games

Turkey Hunting Games

Elk Hunting Games

Bird Hunting Games

Fishing Games

Bass Fishing Games