FREE DIGIMON PC VIDEO GAMES

Play free fun Digimon games on your PC for kids and adults of all ages. Reviews of the most popular Digimon game called "Bakugan Battle Brawlers" by Activision Inc. Check out the other free games categories on the right.





PLAY CAVEMAN






PLAY SAVIOR OF THE CRYSTAL









PLAY DIGIMON PET




REVIEWS AND RATINGS OF DIGIMON BAKUGAN BATTLE BRAWLERS



Overall Rating of 4 out of 5 Stars

Positive Review: My son loves the game. He is never bored with it like the other reviews posted. He said it has helped him learn Bakugan strategy better. It was definitely worth the money I paid. I think those who are unhappy are looking for something more than what a DS could possibly offer.

Positive Review: Got the game for my 8 year old son for X-mas and he plays this all the time. He likes Bakugan that came with the game but mostly the game. Currently this is his favorite game and though it's challenge for him he says, and we offer to help he says No I will figure it out myself.

Negative Review: This is one of those game like megaman etc... that is made to be hard and only one certain way to play to win. Even when you have all the best stuff the game is still way too hard. I mean I've been playing for days and I still get beat. I'm no light weight. It's just crazy. It could have been a really good game, but man did they fall short. Its more of a hard luck game than a fun game so beware when buying.

HUNTING AND FISHING GAMES

Play Hunting games

Bear Hunting Games

Moose Hunting Games

Deer Hunting Games

Duck Hunting Games

Turkey Hunting Games

Elk Hunting Games

Bird Hunting Games

Fishing Games

Bass Fishing Games