FREE HOMER AND BART SIMPSON GAMES

Simpsons games. Play free Homer and Bart Simpsons games on you PC for kids and adults of all ages. Included reviews of most popular Simpsons game called "The Simpsons Game". Check out the other free games categories on the right.



PLAY THE SIMPSONS MOVIE






PLAY HOMERS BEER RUN







PLAY BARTS NAKED SKATE





PLAY SIMPSONS SPRINGFIELD





PLAY BART SIMPSON SKATEBOARDING







THE MOST POPULAR SIMPSONS GAME






Overall Rating of The Simpsons Game is 4 out of 5 Stars


Positive Review: This game was the best Simpsons game I have ever played. I loved it, but some time the view sucked, and some places were nearly impossible to get to just like any other game. It ROCKED!

Positive Review: As an avid gamer I'm always hesitant about licensed games but the Simpsons fan in me overrode my common sense, and thank god it did. While the game falls under fairly traditional platform game fair the puzzles are actually really well thought out. Using the two characters available to you per level you will be tasked with harnessing each member of the Simpsons family skills to advance. Something I found to be a lot of fun on my own but quickly became extra awesome with a friend. The comedy is spot on and all of the voice actors loan their talents to make the game feel like an episode of the TV show. The only major gripe I have is the typical platform game camera that rarely points in the right direction without your hands on control. Definitely worth the d'oh!

Negative Review: I love the show, this game.. not so much. It just doesn't have that addicting game play quality. It has the worst camera of any game I've ever played. I passed the game just to get it over with to tell you the truth.